sábado, 5 de setembro de 2009

impressão digital

i am all the strangers i’ve met, all those who shared a moment, not to be remembered nor recalled for life, the tellers, the waiters, the doctors, and the million faces parade that march everyday in my life

i am all the women that i loved, all the smiles that lit a day, and all the tears that went away. i am all the friends that i cherished, and even those that i lost, the lifes that i borrowed, and watched, the feelings that i nurtured and those left to fade

i am my father, my mother, my brothers and sisters, and even my pets
the parties, the laughs, the pains, the lazy days, the sports, and the music

the sleep that i had, and the nights i stayed awake.
the dreams that i shared and the fears that don’t fade

i am all the experiences i lived, the paintings that touched me, the books that i read, and even the movies that inspired or bored me. the trips that fascinated me, and those that lead to nowhere.
the sights, colours, the scents and flavours, the kisses, hugs, the talks, and the walks,

the silences and the notes, the sound of a piano or a string of a guitar, the warmth of the wind or a sight of a star

i am the clothes that i wear, and even the way i comb my hair. the houses where i lived, and the cities that were there

i am no one, but i am all.
and in the figure of a boy, lost in a world full of magic to see,
look into my eyes, and you’ll just see me

Sem comentários: