terça-feira, 12 de maio de 2009

singularity

something is about to change: i can feel the air around me cracking, as all the energy to create a life changing event is being withdrawn. concentrating into a single point. something is about to change, and is going to be big

in all major events of my life, i felt this.
right before the big traumas and the greatest joys: the death of my grandfather, the divorce of my parents, the nameless event, the prizes i won, the major conquests, and when i fell deeply in love. i felt them coming, but i never knew if they’d be good or bad

the wheels of fate are already moving. i can hear them.
the feeling you get just like when you see a riverbed holding back, getting dry, right before a giant wave, that will destroy everything around, comes;
the feeling you get when you hear an orchestra tuning up their instruments right before the most beautiful symphony you ever heard is played;
the feeling you get right before when you start a new journey with no clear destination, and you move into the unknown;
the feeling you get, when you realize that you will completely fall in love, and there is nothing you can do against it.

the momentum is growing, feeding itself.
it will concentrate itself, until it holds no more, and then explodes into a unique singularity that will lead me into a new stage of my life [if it will be good way or bad, I cannot really tell]
i’m only allowed know that everything that makes me be: all my personality, love, past experiences and knowledge, will be used [or tested]. And that the only way to move forward is to be true to myself: [to forget whatever conflicts may exist and,] fully use mind, heart, body and soul to face and experience what is coming

my soul grows restless, wandering and travelling all around the world seeking what lies ahead, while i stay calm, watching.
all my senses grow tense. i become edgy. I detach myself of everything unimportant. i bind myself, renew and hold on to everything that is. cleansing my fears: getting ready, watching, waiting, hearing, feeling.

something is about to change, to begin, to make me believe
i don’t know if it will be for the better or the worse,
but something is about to change, and is going to be big

Sem comentários: